Agnostic.com

2 2

... from an NPR broadcast this morning, I understood “... only 60% of the traffic on the internet is “real” people traffic, the other 40% is engineered...” wonder what the stats are on this site????

Soarfeet 7 Jan 12
Share

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Have not recalled any spam but boys here may be selling porn but I blocked them 2 years ago

I’m at 100% “real” people so far ... though , I’ve only met two IRL.

@Soarfeet real life only one in North Carolina too proud to accept my help with her renter lady 3 months behind paying for the other room...we had a lovely weekend 2017 but no reunion agreed to

2

I think a lot better than average since it is not a site where people usually come to sell things, for one thing.

I agree. Hope they don’t bring in advertisements to this site.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.