Agnostic.com

4 0

Has Fox News been doing their "War on Xmas" this year or was that O'Reilly's game?

Nilkin67 5 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yea, I think that was initially started by Reilly. Although I have seen a couple post on facebook about it, it hasn't taken off nearly like years before.

There IS no war on Christmas, though it does seem to be a FOX"News" talking point. I believe they have an ad where a little girl thanks Trump for allowing her to say "Merry Christmas", again. The implication being that someone had done something to stop her, before.

I'm not sure. I am, though, torn about saying "Merry Christmas." I used to have no problem saying it, but now it's kind of demanded. If you don't say those magic words, Christians and conservatives get obnoxious. I was shopping all day, and the cashier was usually the first to say "Merry Christmas," so I'd just reply, "Thanks! You too!"

They were all very nice people, I just don't like to say "Merry Christmas" anymore because it feels like I'm choosing a side (a conservative side) in a culture war. Conservatives have really sucked the fun and good "spirit" out of Christmas for me.

There is no war on Christmas. Only comes from the right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.