Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Betsy DeVos, Tasked With Keeping Children Safe, Says She Won’t Look at Role of Guns in School Violence

I don't CARE about the state of her heart (broken-she says) OR her prayers! I want her commission to actually do something, other be a rubber-stamp for the the Trump admin's view on guns.

BookDeath 8 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It troubles me to no end that people can buy cabinet positions. Her absence of qualifications and education for the position are a great disappointment. I am having similar feelings as I had when I realized that there is no god. Similarly, there is no real government as we hoped there would be for us...

I don’t like to feel hatred towards anyone but there are a bunch of politicians that bring it out. She’s one of them. The dumbing down of America continues. I’m so glad I have no children or grandchildren in school today.

Of course she said this...

According to her it isn't the gun that is bad it is the people.

Until we get rid of the NRA and it's money they will prevent the gun from ever being blamed for the outcome.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.