Agnostic.com

7 1

Has anyone encountered scammers on this site?

MyLiege 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just got a scammer that I reported. He tried to get me off site-said he was in Syria-watch out ladies. Claims to be a physician from Doctors Without Borders from Georgia.

Not yet, but there is hope.

No, but Twitter sure has them.

Not yet, but I'm sure I eventually will.

Not yet, but best to be on you guard. Pretty easy to be here.

I am suspicious of any one....

I believe I may just have ... we've exchanged a couple emails, then he spoke of wanting to learn about me by being in contact all the time, and wants to move off this site - to private email.
I replied saying I don't like the idea of being in contact with anyone all the time - not even friends, and that email here works just fine for now. I think I'll be able to tell by his response - if I get one.

He also uses some odd English - usually one of the first tip-offs. We'll see !

Red flag on that! Good luck!

AN UPDATE : I did get a reply. Seems this guy claims to have seen my pictures, and had an "instant attraction". He says he's at a recently new job in ...wait for it... SYRIA. He also said that this site is not secure, and that I should write to him elsewhere. SO - Ladies and Gents, what would YOU think !? Ha. I replied there is nothing I say here, that I have to hide. If he replies again - I shall reveal his screen name - so you can all write to him !

I am not sure, I received messaging from someone in Afghanistan that was suspicious-then the contact person vanished from my profile. We do have an incarcerated member that had messaged me as well. Was on recently.

Incarcerated? Heh... if Trump wants to do something about security, he should shut down all this internet access prisoners have.

Yikes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.