Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Arizona police: Video shows Mesa officers beating unarmed man; four put on leave - The Washington Post

In my continuing mission of reporting when I find egregious examples of bad behavior by the police, I offer this by the Mesa Co. (AZ) police dept. whereby at least two officers, possibly more,engaged in violently assaulting an unarmed suspect for nothing more than a failure to comply with an order to sit down. (This incident would have gone unreported, had it not been caught by security cameras.) Now, The Mesa Co. Dept ALREADY has a horrid rep for violence. In Jan a jury acquitted an officer of 2rd degree murder charges. the judge was so appalled by that decision that he released a video of the guy's victim begging for his life as he was shot. And in Feb a police body-cam showed an officer violently taking down an 84-YEAR GRANDMOTHER!

BookDeath 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is Dead in this country!

These police who go off the handle must be suffering some kind of job related illness. There isn't any reason behind these attacks.

@BookDeath That is correct and it reminds me of the vets and what they suffer. I question if the stress of the job has something to do with this .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.