Agnostic.com

28 4

I recently posted about losing one of my cat family,and,got very little response. I have noticed that intellectual posts tend to get more response than emotional ones. Why, I am wondering? Honestly, I felt disappointed, but,maybe that is just normal here? Should I stick to technical stuff here? Just curious,since I am relatively new.

mike1951 6 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's because I wasn't here. OHMYGAWD, I am so sorry about your cat. How old was he or she. It's horrible to lose one, I wish I was there with you. They're so beautiful and loving, get another one as soon as possible. Unfortunately, Texas Politics is keeping me from being a Cat Lady full time, Trump hasn't helped that either. Cat ladies rock. Sorry about your baby, get another one. When one has a heart full of love ... put it somewhere I say.

Sorry, you lost your friend, didn't see your original post, I know how tough it can be to lose a beloved animal, it does get easier with each one you lose over the years but, thats a good thing it means you have loved each one in their time.

With all the posts it is easy to miss one especially if the title doesn't catch your attention. I rescue snow dogs and have had my share of losses. It hurts deeply. My dogs are not judgemental unlike most people. Only one of them talks back. They become our confessors and best friends and it is very hard to get over the loss but we must carry on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.