Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Republicans Increasingly Believe That Education Is Bad For America - The Intellectualist

This has a lot to do with why the UI.S. has gone into decline in so many areas.

snytiger6 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In many countries higher education is encouraged and valued which makes for a better educated electorate... oooooh now I get it.

This probably has to do with the fact that colleges have a tendency to have left leaning ideologies. Would you not see it as possibly negative if colleges were right leaning institutions that pushed viewpoints opposed to yours?

I don't think colleges push viewpoints. They teach the bgest known facts and most provable explanations. Granted all the facts and best explanations don't support religion or even a conservative viewpoint, but they do teach ideas that are as close to the truth as we have gotten.

@snytiger6 I’m not talking about what is taught in classes.

Ugh. Why am I not surprised?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.