Agnostic.com

1 1

How much ignorance or stupidity can you handle from people?

I don't handle ignorant/stupid/or immature adults very well. If I'm at work, I'm really nice and explain simple things nicely. Then I walk off and feel annoyed or start laughing. I don't go out much, just because of the amount of stupid/ignorant people I encounter. It's exasperating. That is mostly why I don't go out much. Sometimes they can be rude and stupid, and I walk away or evade the area. Just the general people at Wal-Mart or anywhere. I see and hear so many of these types of people that I can't deal with it much outside of work. What do you do? If you're asked a stupid/ignorant question, do you reply with sarcasm or walk away? How much can you handle?

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What did I tell you about Wal-Mart? I find that my tolerance for stupid is getting to be less and less lately; at some point soon I may just start beating it out of people although logic say brain injury may end up causing more stupid. My emotional side says go for it; it will be so satisfying.

Okay.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.