Agnostic.com

1 2

The last of my grown up children have flown the nest... so lots of new opportunities the first time in 32 years I will not be financially responsible for anyone... I look forward to this new freedom. Anyone else in the Same junction in their life? What have some of you been able to do with your new found freedom?

Angelamelek 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope you have more luck than me. I was widowed a year ago and with that I also became financially secure for the first time in my adult life. Unfortunately, even with being on Match.com, women don't seem to be attracted to that status or interested in giving me a chance. Probably because I'm not physically attractive enough nor mainstream enough in my personality and lifestyle. I don't think that my age is an obstacle for finding women to date, but you may find that since most men your age seem stuck on dating only women younger than themselves.

Hi sorry to hear you are having difficulty finding dates... I thought I might have a bit of a challenge with age but happy to report many younger men don't seem phased by the age thing. My current date is 51 the guy undated and other dates have ranged from 45 to 63 so maybe just take a few risks and ask women out on a light hearted date and see what happens. Good luck

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.