Agnostic.com

3 1

I saw this on TV this morning.
It's both sad and funny at the same time

Paul628 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lmfao! I don’t know rather to feel sorry for these people or slap them!!! The Bible is nothing more but a work of literal fiction, nothing more. It baffles my mind people actually believe a magic man off in the sky or outside of time created the Universe in six days, rested on the seventh.

Hilarious. These gimmicks are a testament to how lazy people are, even when it comes to something they claim is the "word of god" itself. I find this tendency (in everything) to passively listen, glance, and scan so counterproductive. How many times do we need to see the failure of "get rich quick!", "lose weight fast!", "passively absorb complex moral character now!"? Can we have a social revolution to embrace real mental and emotional development? That's not asking too much, is it? =P

forgo Level 4 Dec 24, 2017

I just looked on the web. They want $40 + $7 S&H for that. That's nearly what my Kindle cost -- wow. I guess it is intended for the cognitively impaired.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.