Agnostic.com

3 1

Think VERY CAREFULLY......

What is the ONE thing you would change about your country, and why?

Kreig 7 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our lack of civic duty does suck. I would change people so that they would become educated who is running for office and hold them accountable. It's truly embarrassing some of the people who get elected. It's no wonder why our country is so damn user-unfriendly

Really this is too easy, particularly on a sight such as this. I would like the people of my country (why stop there) the world to simply accept reality as fact rather than embracing mysticism. It is simply unhealthy and dangerous for people to think of fairy tales as fact and live their lives based upon them. In psychology if someone believes that something that is not real is real they are called delusional, but if it deals with religion they are deemed healthy and normal. While those whom have been brainwashed into religion are not burdened with psychological problems necessarily, they are burdened with a group think delusion.
The world would simply work much better if people made reasonable decisions based on fact not fiction.

Lol, at one time I thought it was "reasonable" to accept any Christian dogma fed to me and to in fact reject reason!

Do away with electoral college. No more of their votes to have control of the election.

Agreed! and do away with gerrymandering!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.