Agnostic.com

8 2

Alternative media

Does anybody watch alternative news I don't believe the news on the regular news like on the regular channels and on the radio I think we're all being lied to

James1403 5 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wikileaks is pretty good, and Reuters trys to stay down the middle in their reporting.

There are watchdog groups who follow and report on media outlets, and there is no proof you are correct with the exception of Fox.

I used to think RT was good. And Aljazeera too. But I don't have a TV anymore.

Bbc and npr

Just about any news source other than mainstream USA sources, which are all owned by corperations and individuals who have an agenda and is mostly propaganda.

I listen to the BBC news. I feel they have less interest in skewing stories.

Unless they are talking about Corbyn

No such thing as an unbiased media. The best thing (that I do) is RESEARCH specific topics on your own, from reliable (non media and non-wikipedia) sources and draw your own conclusions based on your own due diligence. That are far too many ignorant people in the world and even more so today.

This guy....

I think everything is biased and also if you get two people look at the same thing and they see it differently but you're not being bias it just the way you look at things I think a lot of things are biased and skewed to be deceptive

Democracy Now. The Nation magazine

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.