Agnostic.com

9 13

LINK Seafood-lovers have more sex and take less time to get pregnant | New Scientist

Minus the pregnancy part.... and skip that anti fishing person, good news for those of us who eat seafood!

Akfishlady 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm off to the Red Lobster for lunch...

My 33 year old daughter was shocked that she got pregnant in the first month of trying for a baby. She said no one she knows got pregnant that fast. I will have to ask how much seafood she eats. But then, I also was Fertile Myrtyle, as was my mom. We don't eat that much seafood.

I thank god I don't eat seafood. Otherwise I may had been the "Me Too Moment Accused Poster Child".

Being fertile is unrelated to sex drive and bad behavior. ?

@UUNJ Well, my Sex Drive did not put me in the bad behavior category. Even though cost me a divorce. Mea Culpa, I was able to move one without excuses or alibis.

Is it because sea food lovers like the fishy smell of the dangling bits? 😛

Just shower. Or see a doctor.

Well...that explains it!?

So that's my problem! Not enough seafood... 😉

I don't eat sea food. So....

As a single vegetarian with no ovaries, I'm inclined to believe this.

Well, I've heard it said many times before that seafood is powerful aphrodisiac. I'm not surprised! lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.