Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Boycott Palm Oil Apps – Orangutan Foundation InternationalOrangutan Foundation International

I'm haunted by the images of a lone orangutan attempting to save its tree from being destroyed by a mechanical digger.

I would be interested to know which corporations stand to profit from this palm oil initiative. Coca Cola? Unilever? Is there a Western connection?

Ellatynemouth 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if Scott Pruit's moisturizer contains Palm Oil?

Its terrible...

I have boycotted it for decades, years ago I was working with locals in the Pacific Islands. Establishing oil mills for their plantation coconuts. I was chasing markets for coconut oil, just about everyone in the soap industry asked after palm oil. Sad.

Palm oil is in so many products. Please please check your labels and help protect what is left of our rain forests
[awareenvironmental.com.au]

This is horrendous

Poor human behavior at the very least. Perhaps we could convince them to search for their oil at the White House. That’s one species of orangutan that could probably go extinct without much out cry.

My cousin has been posting about the palm oil industry destroying habitat. It's a sad situation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.