Agnostic.com

5 0

When did you first know religion was fake?

When did it first occur to you that religion was fake? When were you certain?

DarwinsHeathen 2 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was 13. Baptists didn’t do a good job of convincing me. Became certain of it around 19 when I was in the Navy and traveled to many other countries and witnessed many other cultures that held completely different beliefs and were getting along just fine or even better without the Abrahamic god. It really helped to concrete my presumption that you believe what you believe based on where you’re born in the world and that noone has the “answer.”

In a AP biology class. When I started to notice that the world is well explained by science than by stories told by parents and priests. Once my skepticism started to kick in, I was compelled to research more. In about a month or so I was ready to call myself an athiest but since I couldn't prove 100% that there is no god, I'm an agnostic-athiest.

rooin Level 1 Apr 9, 2018

When i found out that prophet muhammad split the moon in half,

Stories on gods killing thier children and people and other children.at the age of 7. Killing is my greatest fear.

When I was about 8 and nothing in summer bible school my friends dragged me to made any sense when compared to reality.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.