Agnostic.com

4 1

No longer will I use the term Christian because it describes a fairy tale person, there is no such thing as a Christian anymore than there is a Mickey mouse. The proper term for them Is the fairy tale people, they tell each other fairy tales and believe in fairy tales, including Santa Claus and Jesus

jwm03h 6 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I understand your feelings. It is hard to except what the symbols of Saint Nicholas and Jesus (Yeshua) have come to represent. They were real people but have been made in to mascots.

The Jew's have actual records that say he existed. I don't believe christianity either but the Jewish faith is pretty good at keeping records. Where did you find evidence that the person called Jesus did not actually exist?

you clearly are a troll. you are using a circular agrument to support your belief without using reason or fact.

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I feel you're looking for a fight. What they believe has nothing to do with you. I guess you would not mind in the least if people call you delusional. After all, you're in the minority so your belief in no God is out of the norm.

In other-words, why be confrontational when it's unnecessary?

And how is what I said slanderous?

Interesting comments coming from a person who doesn't even know the difference between libel and slander. You may want to look those words up.

It’s worse than that. At least fairy tales are based upon folk religions. Christian views are entirely manufactured. Perhaps fraudulent people.

The council of nicea. Christianity was made by edict.

jwm03h, Yes, mankind for 1000's of years have told and believed fairy tales as a way to explain things that were unexplainable at the time. Yes it can seem silly as we get further away from ignorance. What is your point or are you just trolling

Hey I love Mickey Mouse...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.