Agnostic.com

4 2

Is it just me, or have christians gotten much worse with their public performances (family gathering prayer)? When I was young (1970s - 90s), prayer was a fairly private matter. One could easily request a moment of silence for a group without pushback. Now, apparently, praying out loud, requiring others to listen or participate (bullying if they ask not to), or flat out putting OTHERS on the spot to pray when they've not asked to, seems to be common. My sympathy to any of you who are being subjected to such theatrics.

Zster 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah religious people seem more vocal.

When i was a child, your worship (where, when, how) was considered private...rude to ask, rude to exhibit. I miss those days SO Much........

It's not just you. They've gotten militant and they've elected a clown to lead them.

^ Truth!

There seems to be a lot more look-at-me nowadays. Trump uses it to his advantage. It fools some of his sheep. Totally against Freedom of Religion, but for someone who swore on a Bible to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" he doesn't seem to make the connection.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.