Agnostic.com

10 1

Can you believe how many fucking churches there are?

BillHenderson 4 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

at least two

Too many.

What are you gonna do? People love fried chicken.

Hermit Level 7 June 10, 2018

When I moved from South Boston, MA to Charlotte, NC, one major comparison I noticed right away. In Boston, there was a bar on every corner (a bit of exageration, but not much) and in Charlotte, there is a church on every corner (a bit of exageration, but not much).

You will find more truth in the average bar than in the average church.

Not many. Very few churches tolerate people having xxx at church. Too bad! LOL

The management here removed the word I replaced with xxx, but the F word is all over the place. Bizarre!

I lived in Idaho where there were t Mormon churches within a mile. I currently live in rural Indiana where they put papier mache steeples on top of defunct garages and name the places things like 'The Holy Word Temple'. And 'God's Word Through Jesus And God Second Calvary Church of Worship in God'. I love the nailed-on steeples!

There sure is great variety. The wonderful thing about them is they all preach the absolute spiritual truth, even though they disagree. You can rest assured you are on the narrow path to salvation and enjoy the fact that all those other losers are on the broad road to damnation.

You are hilarious! ? There is as much truth in a church as there is service in a service station.

@Sticks48 Yes! Pick any church (no checking) and walk into absolute truth and the only path to salvation.

The Children of God recruited that way...

I think they were more common in pagan times

btroje Level 9 June 10, 2018

Never counted but must be plenty ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:103799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.