Agnostic.com

11 12

LINK 'Special place in hell': Trump's top advisers accuse Trudeau of betrayal

Hahaha, 45 and his entourage just found out Justin Trudeau and most of the government of Canada is secular and atheist.

QUEBEC — A generation after Richard Nixon called Justin Trudeau’s father an “asshole,” Donald Trump’s administration broke new ground in American political trash talk Sunday when a presidential adviser said there’s a “special place in hell” for Canada’s current prime minister.

Hmm Nixon? History does not repeat itself, it echoes....

Lukian 8 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How is it that the administration knows so little about the United States and so much about the geography of Hell? Asking for a friend.

I say make up your own cliches! This is exactly what Tusk said about unprepared Brexiteers the other day. If you want to make a point, make it up instead of hackneyed old insults.

always a great insult to throw at atheists, at least we know there are different departments in hell now

Lol. Nobody gives a shit what Trump thinks. He is probably just pissed Canada didn't cave to his deal re-negotiation demands.
I can't imagine any atheist feeling insulted being called an atheist

History doesn't repeat itself, historians repeat each other...

Reminds me of the Dubya years when any criticism of the president was labelled by Cheney and the Republicans as "hatespeech".

The Right obviously don't do irony.

Nixon... still a better president than Trump.

Here AGAIN...we have ‘the kettle calling the pot black!’ Trump must not realize that he places the fault on others, that he actually does on an hourly, daily and weekly basis!

Trumps treatment of Trudeau specifically and our great northern neighbor Canada is an affront to all Americans as we are losing our position and respect in the globe. Also our treatment of Mexico and Mexican is also an affront and flat racist so horribly disrespect

I feel he has made the USA a global laughing stock

Please don't worry about that too much. I am a Brit in Australia and, I am sure I speak for millions, we recognise the important place America holds in the world. We also recognise that there is an imbecile in charge and it is unlikely he is there through legitimate means because in general, with a few southern exceptions, Americans are sensible and proud of their country. The whole Trump deal flies in the face of rationality. When he's gone we can get back to normal. Its just holding on and strapping in for the remainder of the ride. But there is an end, there's always an end!

Perhaps there's a special place in hell for presidents who sell out their country to dictators.

He shoots he scores...... exactly put. ( the first part was from a famous hockey announcer Foster Hewitt from Canada)

Here! Here!

If hell exists, I hope there is a special place there for politicians who think that leaders of other countries should act against the interests of their own citizens. Donald and his minions just cannot master the notion that not everyone is going to kiss his a**.

‘Their’ arrogance exceeds common sense...

@Freedompath Common sense and Donald Trump appear to be mutually exclusive.

I don’t think it’s his ass he looking to have “kissed”

@Millerski25 You're probably right, but that's a whole other discussion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104027
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.