Agnostic.com

1 1

My kids argue as most youngsters squabble. To stop them I try to not take sides occasionally I have to tell the other one that is not the correct way to solve a problem.. I often find myself yelling in my head when I hear the tv ramble on, about the temper tantrum one political side is throwing a fit about the other. The political system was not set up to be a verbal boxing match. What is supposed to happen is an idea is presented the opposing side comes back to the debate and a rational solution until the best compromise is is agreed upon. What goes on today the scholars from Grease would be building trojan horses to infiltrate all the political camps. Ben Franklin would have permanently move to France because the sex is better there and just to get away from the child like mentality.

azzow2 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That pretty well sums up politics in our polarized world, where money is the "greece" for the wheels of power.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.