Agnostic.com

3 6

Lol so my eighteen year old cousin, who I haven’t spoken to for a few years because she thought I was the devil, was raised religious and she finally got around to finally finishing the Bible. I got a phone call from her tonight and she revealed to me that she put that piece of garbage book in the fiction section at the Library, where she was. She then went home after getting kicked out for doing that and she told me that she could have not been any happier for letting that trash go and her disbelief and shame on how she believed it in the first place. I told her,” welcome to reality and the Bible belongs in the fiction section.”

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have given her a formal welcome to the world of reality. πŸ™‚

So sorry she was treated that way by her own family, but atleast now she won't prejudge people based on "well you're not in my religion so go to hell"

Good for her. I wish more people would read the Torah, Bible and Qu'ran as works of fiction instead of the divine word. Less war, less killing over religious secs, Less theocratic rule. Now if only the president knew how to read, he'd find it also "Fake News." (Thank you American Atheists for the joke.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.