Agnostic.com

2 2

I got gifts! My dog has long nails and keeps scratching my legs and can you believe they got me doggy nail clippers?! Hahaha! But I'm afraid to do it, I might hurt him!! I bought the rowing machine for myself and I love it! It's something I've wanted for a very long time! My girls got me little somethings and I cherish each gift! Oh but the 221B is from me to me! 🙂

GeekLeen 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I bought a rowing machine off of Craigslist recently. Welcome to the "rowers" club!

I like the idea of the rowing machine. I hope it 's something that you will use throughout the year.

@GeekLeen Good! I'm glad that you can make it work. I usually give up after two weeks. The only thing that I'm consistent with is taking a long walk. But I really like the idea of a rowing machine. I'm going to think about that a wee bit more.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.