Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK An Indiana teacher refused to use transgender students’ names. His resignation was just approved. - The Washington Post

And the continuing clash between LGBTQ+ rights v. Religion continues. THIS time a teacher, an orchestra director, refuses to call his trans students by their preferred names, saying that it would "encourage them in what I believe is a dangerous lifestyle". His resignation was accepted..he failed to win time to appeal, so now he's suing, claiming that his First Amendment Rights were infringed. Sigh.

BookDeath 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Trans child encounters crap like this all the time and I'm the craaazy mom that shows up with a posse to kick some ass and take some names.

A closed mind is a wasted mind.

And i will NEVER stop opposing douchebags like that. grrrrrr! Makes me sooo angry!!

I have a group of trans teens that constantly are like decorations in my home because they say there are very few "Adults" they can come to who actually CARE and help them with the psychological and social issues they struggle with. When parents of trans kids kick them out, Sadoi moves them IN!

I cannot stand bullshit.

Sadoi Level 7 June 19, 2018

Good

Marine Level 8 June 13, 2018

Maybe we could all just learn to

1. Mind our own. Business
  2. Treat others with common courtesy.
    Oh, never mind, just being all pie-in-the-sky again.....
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.