6 1

What do you think

So what do you guys make of this?

[msn.com]

• 3 votes
  • 8 votes
SKDeitch 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Ancient Astronaut Theorists say there is ample evidence of alien visitation." (sorry, had to say it).

The problem with evidence is that unless a spaceship/alien shows up on the White House lawn or other public place, there will never be enough evidence. Even then, a lot of folks will cite how easy it is to photoshop things into pictures.

We have finally reached an era of the truth coming out.It's being for the most part forced out. It's going to be a slow process so not to overly excite the population into hysteria.

The U is for unidentified, the minute you say "hey that's a space ship, here's some evidence" it is no longer unidentified and scientists go crazy with excitement over the new amazing technologies and life forms to study (yet to happen). So every time someone looks towards the stars and says "I wonder what that is" it becomes a UFO until proven to be, an aircraft, a moth, a street light, a frisby or anything known. If it remains unidentified it is labelled as such and then some conspiracy theorist jumps on it tells everyone they were probed and the government know about it.
Show us the evidence, one thing, one photo that's not faked, blurry or clearly not a seagull or cloud. One item, maybe the probe they shoved up you? Because if it's from another galaxy its going to be pretty different to what we've got on earth. I loved the film batteries not included I want to believe in cute living space things but I need evidence.

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 26, 2017

You need to add a third voting choice, it doesn't matter what evidence is presented, UFOs are still BS and always will be. Today it ain't the government debunking this case, it's the people who claim to look at all the evidence and come to a reasonable down to earth conclusions. But to come to the conclusion that it was a drone is leaving out the description of the object not having wings.
The most comprehensive story that is out there. [dailygrail.com]

I think the chances of alien life are pretty good, but I don’t think we’re lucky enough or important enough to warrant visitation. Anything’s possible, but I’ve seen enough erroneous judgements from a court of law to know that’s not a very good standard.

We exist. We are one planet in one solar system, in on galaxy in the universe. There is an almost infinite amount of possible chances for life to exist somewhere other than our planet. We are proof it can happen. Considering there vastness and as far as we know infinite universe, simple math tells us extraterrestrial life is not only possible but infinitely likely. We are dealing with infinite numbers here. We are also dealing with billions or perhaps trillions of years. Many planets may have a few billion years head start on us in having life. But no, I don't think that extraterrestrials come to our planet because they have a fascination with probing our rectums.
But not only is life on other planets likely, it would be irrational to think otherwise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.