Agnostic.com

0 0

Hello. I am new to this website and was so happy when I discovered it accidentally on the internet. My interests include classical music, opera, history, politics, books, movies, some sports, and other things that I can't recall at this moment. I would enjoy having discussions on just about any topic. I consider myself an atheist and because I received my elementary and high school educations in Catholic schools in the 1950's, I am a bit testy when discussing organized religion, particularly the Roman Catholic Church. However, I would be glad to compare notes with anyone who had the misfortune of receiving a Catholic school education in the 1950's. It was a long, sometimes difficult road for me to finally reach the conclusion that I did not believe in a deity or deities. I live in Arizona which is a pretty conservative state, so it is difficult for me to find friends that I can have discussions with about my attitudes concerning religion. I am a native New Yorker and lived in NYC until my early 30's. Therefore, I can be a bit blunt and have a "politically incorrect" sense of humor at times. I do enjoy a good laugh. Hope to hear from someone soon. ashley44.

ashley44 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10667