Agnostic.com

6 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's big money to be made. I'm pretty sure preachers know how it works. They're just a different kind of actor or actress.

Well if you're in that position than you'd have to research it. In fact, if the religious programmers head isn't atheist, agnostic or pantheist they would have a bias making them bad heads. Not that religious and non-religious don't have their own bias.

Why not?

Just because a man is in charge of religious programs doesn't mean he has to be religious.

Atheists are the only people you can trust to treat all religions as equal.

Speaking as a Brit I'd be amazed if anyone at the BBC did believe in a god. They tend to be very left wing liberals over there and religion is actually scorned upon not promoted. The religious part of the BBC is mere tokenism,a vast majority in this country could care less.

That's pretty cool, but frankly not too surprising. The more the merrier I guess though, especially high-profile people who will only contribute to making a respectable public image for atheism.

Gener Level 5 Dec 26, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.