Agnostic.com

4 0

Hi everyone. What are your favorite podcasts? I listen to Waking Up, Very Bad Wizards, and Science For the People. Thanks!

Laboratorian 4 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waking up is my favorite pod cast. I have tried some others but they aren't as satisfying

#MagicPudding

Check out Oh No Ross and Carrie. They investigate religions, psuedoscience, paranormal claims, etc. So you don't have to. They investigate Mormons, Scientology, faith healing, aliens, cancer "cures" and many more. Unlike most which come in as journalists and interview members/ tell you history, they actually go through the process of joining the organizations. So you don't necessarily hear the history of Scientology so much as what would happen if you came in off the street and started taking classes.

This American Life is my go to, but always willing to explore a new one.

Piper Level 2 Dec 26, 2017

Radio War Nerd and Welcome to Night Vale

My kid loves Welcome to Night Vale 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.