Agnostic.com

14 0

Is anyone in the se Florida area

NYC born and bred (going home for the summer) but working and residing in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Would love to meet like minded people down here. Miss the NY (NJ, CT, PA, MA) state of mind.

Lavender719 4 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Up the coast from you in Palm Bay, Brevard County.

BillF Level 7 June 15, 2018

From the keys here 🙂

I'm 60 min north in Stuart. And I hear ya.

Hollywood

I'm in Broward. NY/NE people scowl at me when I smile at them. WTF? I ain't asking for money....smiling is FREE! 😀

In Florida but Tampa. In New England distance that's NJ to Maine.

I'm in Deerfield, north part of Broward County. There's s.o. else in Margate.

Sorry mass here but u can always come by and say hi

Join the Florida group. They'ŕe having a meet up this Saturday at Portillo's in Brandon at 2pm. Just found out myself but won't be able to make it this time.

From Hollywood, FL (by Flippers, the movie theater), but temporary relocated to NC

legna Level 4 June 15, 2018

Nope, nobody in se florida

I'm living in California now but I'm from Connecticut and spent 4 years in South Florida in the 70s and I know how you feel.

No !

Hi, Lavender,

You earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, when you write an informational profile that includes your hobbies and interests, and answer all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Also, the website uses your profile to find member matches, so the more details you include, the better the match.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points and privileges. You get different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.