Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually that mystery has already been solved. They know what modern and North Atlantic species of fish it is. LochNess is connected to the Atlantic Ocean

t1nick Level 8 June 15, 2018

@SkotlandSkye On a random note, did you by chance ever use to watch documentaries and television shows on UFO's back in the late 1980's to early-mid 90's? I ask this as I need help in identifying the name of a ufo/alien series that used to air on The Learning Channel (TLC) around that timeframe. It started off by showing some guy who looked like an archaeologist searching through a cave or something. Back then TLC and the Discovery Channel rocked, and the Sci-Fi Channel had this cool show called Sightings that I was interested in because of the ufo reports.

Sightings? that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head in that timeframe....maybe something else will come to me. I worked crazy hours in the late 80s and all through the 90s. I didn't see much TV. EDITED....Oh, I just realized you said "Sightings" at the end. LOL

Believing in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster TODAY is foolish. There was a Bigfoot-like being in our history, but I guess you could also say there were also Nessie-like beings in our history too, but the thing is that we live in a finite environment. That means if we took researching these things seriously, we would most likely have conclusive evidence one way or the other. Aliens are a little different because they are thought to exist "out there" where we can't possibly accurately research. These 2 creatures can't be that good at hiding. "Bigfoot" might have existed before, but not anymore.

A little on Bigfoot:

[news.nationalgeographic.com]

[livescience.com]

[smithsonianmag.com]

A little on Nessie too:

[thescienceexplorer.com]

To test DNA, you need at least a bone fragment, or scales, or hair....let us know when you find them!

read the article...there are more ways than what you list 🙂

@SkotlandSkye repeating things does not interest me, snarky summation are my thing. Bottom line, you got nuthin'

It's not a mystery, it's a harmless legend.

zeuser Level 9 June 15, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.