Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Feminists vs. Sex Workers

Outlaw prostitution?

#sex
Krish55 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Legalize prostitution!! Make it a legitimate job. Woman shouldn't have to worry about being arrested or being put in unnecessary danger for trying to do their job. These women are providing much more than a sexual service and if they and their customers are ok with their arrangement it shouldnt be anyone else's business. Tired of seeing sex workers and dancers being slut shamed by this uptight sexually deprived religious society that teaches people to be ashamed about their body and sexuality.

I don't think so I know a man who uses prostitutes they are kind to him and provide a service he couldnt get for himself so I don't really see the problem I don't think its illegal in Amsterdam and isnt really frowned upon here in U.k It seems like there is a need.

jacpod Level 8 June 15, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.