• 27 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 8 votes
Hermit 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Skin- with perhaps some cat hairs added ...

LOL

Why would you want to ever wear clothes?

The shit gets tangled, and in the way.

@Kipper how much shit are you packing? LOL

@SonderOpia Not much I am sorry to say, but it still gets tangled in clothes. OUCH

@Kipper HAHAHA

I own dozens of pajama sets and love to wear them around the house, but I cannot sleep in clothing, it's too restrictive.

A smile

t1nick Level 8 June 15, 2018

Live in a shared apartment with 2 guys. i have my own room but feel too self-conscious to sleep naked. In my own place I prolly would

My cute night gowns.

My heart on my, er, arm. No clothes, no sleeves...

My birthday suit, the one i was born with. LLOL

Mostly naked. My daughter just gifted me with jammies to wear around the house at night. They’re really stretchy and don’t get caught anywhere or cut off circulation so I’ve been wearing them last couple weeks.

Same as Marylin Monroe. Channel No 5 🙂

Short and a tank top. Unless it's really warm.

I am barely able to stand sheets and covers on my when I sleep so, why would I wear clothing.

Nothing, ever.
Been sleeping that way since I was young teen.

I haven't worn anything to bed since I was 18. If my wife and I want to play, clothes just get int he way.

Kipper Level 4 June 15, 2018

Fluctuate on a spectrum where on one end, I am fully clothed, and on the other end, I am in my boxers. Rules are different for people with pockets of fat in places.

I take exception to that statement. "Pockets of fat" What's that got to do with sleeping?

@Kipper

That was just my way of saying that back when I weighed way too much, I hated looking at myself sometimes, and wore clothes to bed.

Nothing.

Coldo Level 8 June 15, 2018

It's sleeping! Does it matter?

I could have used check boxes for multiple choices. What I wear (or don't) depends upon many things such as the temperature, what's clean, what I can get into and out of without help if I'm in a cast, what fabric I feel like touching, if I'm at home or away.

I have lovely, soft PJs for winter. I also have a nice, blue satin set for when I'm away.

I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt.

Because I know you’ve been wondering.?

Hermit Level 7 June 15, 2018

Why will I ask that question to anyone? Why I poll the question? ...to strangers? ...Don't think so.

Why leave a comment?

You're stupid. STFU TROLL AND LEARN TO SPELL.

@Hermit I totally agree.

@SonderOpia Callate la boca narizona pendeja.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.