Agnostic.com

2 1

God vs Lucifer (Don't you just love a good plot hole?)

I've read the bible as if it were a poorly structured novel. You have the protagonist (God) and the antagonist (Lucifer.) God created the angels and though he granted them strength to defend heaven, but he didn't give them freewill. And God is supposedly infallible and all-knowing. Therefore, God created Lucifer, not being endowed with freewill, to be his rival. Then he condemns his creation to hell. If God is good and great as the bible claims him to be, then why would he create a being specifically to be tortured until he has broken the shackles and provides the destruction of all God "loves?"

Gohan 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the record, I've never destroyed anything. Quite the opposite, in fact. I will claim credit for chatting about human rights with Adam and Eve though...

Stupidity be thy name, never read about someone being so stupid. He even beats the 3 Stooges all lump together. and add to tha dumb and dumber !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.