Agnostic.com

9 1

Should Trump earn a retirement pension after his time in office?

Pension. The Secretary of the Treasury pays a taxable pension to the president. Former presidents receive a pension equal to the pay that the head of an executive department (Executive Level I) would be paid, as of 2017 $207,800 per year. The pension begins immediately after a president's departure from office.

So the question is, does Trump deserve it?

• 8 votes
  • 7 votes
Texasrunner 6 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should be charged for the distruction he has caused.

Marine Level 8 June 21, 2018

We are obligated to give it to him since he did get the job. But it really burns my ass that we have to do so.

We should stick a pineapple up his ass every day like in the movie "little nicky"

Yes. 3 hots and a cot.

Yes. He is the president. Next time we need to think about this shit before we elect someone.

YES .He donates his salary ,so he would donate his pension.

The sooner, the better.

JimG Level 8 June 15, 2018

@Texasrunner not in my opinion.

Let us see, Revoked the laws about dumping toxic waste into waterways, revoked the laws about banking, put new laws into place about killing hibernating bears, said that the KKK were very fine people, imprisoned children, etc, etc. By the time he finishes the US will be in such a state that there will be no money for any pensions left.

Sure...just as soon as he serves 20 years in a Federal Prison.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.