Agnostic.com

12 1

Next Democratic Candidate for President?

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm more interested in the next progressive candidate over the next donor baby who is riding on the "I'm not Trump" platform.
BTW Norman Lear needs to kick Rob Rinders pompous red baiting ass, the man & his ilk are part of the problem.

I would anticipate Joe Biden. However it is too far off. In the mean time we watch as Trump pulverizes the american spirit and way of life. Have others noted that the alt right jesus is an asshole compared to the loving jesus they pretend to like
It is amazing to me that so many deeply rooted jesus believers have allowed jesus to become a vindictive and spiteful god

EMC2 Level 8 Dec 29, 2017

No matter who it is they'll lose. The Democrats have destroyed any hope of them winning again. A bunch of lying, corporate scum who've lied to the American people.

I would love to see Elizabeth Warren make a run for it.

I'm hoping Bernie makes another run

Tejas Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

Someone under 60!

I'm rooting for Joe Biden! He is such a wonderful person and he deserves it more than anyone, even Bernie. He's the man, and he'll clean up the mess that Trump has left behind. Hillary doesn't need to try again. Her day is over!!

I personally want to see a mediastar that people will listen to😮prah, Tom Hanks or Rob Reiner

A rock

I like Tulsi alot !

I likee Rob...

This Ohioan would love to see Sherrod Brown!

kt216 Level 3 Dec 26, 2017

It's still a ways off.
A lot can happen between now and when election time comes around and people start throwing their hats in the ring.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.