Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK Peacock Spider Dances To Save His Life | The Dodo - YouTube

If he does not impress he may ne eaten. Seems harsh. Lol

Stacey48 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doesn't sound like something a 'merciful creator" would make, does it?
But it does sound like an evolved creature.
Worms whose only purpose in life is to bore holes into the eyeballs of mammals to lay their eggs, is another such creature.
All fascinating.

Agamic Level 6 June 16, 2018

@Stacey48

Peacock spiders are much more colorful anyway ?

Love this video as I love arachnids even though I was bitten by a Brown Recluse when I was 10 and a yellow sack spider when I was 49. Hospitalized both but spider are too creepy and interesting to ignore and not like for me

I would like to see this video again but with the Bee Gees, Stayin' Alive, ....its a groovy song with specific relevance to the post title. ??

Does this fit the bill?

maybe some dating tips to pick up here

@btroje. Wow ...thats what I'm talkin about, brilliant !!! It worked perfectly, I'm actually dancing along with some groovy spiders!

Thank you BT & Stacey, you make a great team!! ???? ❤✌

@Hitchens I groove with Peacock SPider 7. It could turn into a Rocky Horror kind of thing

@btroje. Lets do the time-warp again! ??

I love this video. there is one on YouTube called Peacock Spider #7 that has better music that I return to watch from time to time

btroje Level 9 June 15, 2018

@Stacey48 it is on you tube. I will see if I can find it

@Stacey48

here ya go
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.