Agnostic.com

12 1

What Superhero would you wish to be?

If you could be any superhero on earth, who would it be?

Redcupcoffee 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Athiest man fighting religion wherever I can....

Odyn Level 4 Jan 8, 2018

One that could shapeshift would be pretty high on the list. Hiro Nakamura and Matt Parkman seem like good picks too.

Superman. The blue boy scout. He understands the responsibility which comes with his power.

For overall power, Doctor Manhattan.
For sheer fun, Deadpool (despite the mental instability).
For influence, Professor Xavier.

Q from star trek. Then I'd explore time and space

Whichever one doesn’t wear tights and a cape

Elon Musk ....

Last time I was asked that question I couldn't come up with a Superhero. My only Son is my hero. He can be Super, a lot like me, I can't argue with him is like talking to myself. But at 6'4" well toned and featured dancer with a Salsa Company in Las Vegas he looks the part without any help of his hero costume. Saw him doing push ups with a girl on his back during a Party... He volunteered to Afghanistan and now has his DD-214. What could be his Superpower? He is a network engineer at Cesar's. Maybe his power will be controlling who wins those jackpots. He wants to be a Lawyer so what if he becomes the hackers lawyer during the day and "The Hacker" at night? I don't know, I don't believe on superheroes I am sorry... I used to trade comics for kisses as a child. that was all DC comics and marvel comics were to me. A means of bribe for a kiss. he, he, ha, he.

I'd be Doctor Manhattan as he has basically every power imaginable!

I didn't know who he was or what he could do so I had to Google it. This is what I found, and does not make me think he'd be a good choice.
"While his military backers market him as a superhero, he grows increasingly disinterested in human affairs, despite his importance in the Cold War, and is unable to connect with others (especially his love interest Laurie, the second Silk Spectre). Like most characters in Watchmen, Manhattan appears to have a personality disorder, in his case, Schizoid personality disorder which is characterized by reclusiveness and voluntary withdrawal from socializing to the detriment of personal relationships, though this can be countered by the fact that he's basically a god and, therefore, the way he experiences and reacts to the human environment and even reality itself cannot, in any way, be compared or encased inside the human condition and psychology."

@JeffMurray that's because you are encased inside the human condition ????

I would want to be the Flash. People seriously underestimate how powerful the speedster types really are.

Jon Stewart ......🙂

That's a tough question to answer since there are a lot of good superheros out there. But if I had to pick one, I would go with Iron Man because he can fly and also shoot things very precisely, allowing him to get rid of bad people but also leave good people unharmed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.