Agnostic.com

9 7

My Art

New to this site and couldn't find a category for art, so I thought I'd post some of my work and get some feedback or some interest from other artists that may be lurking about.

• 9 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
Evogoddess 4 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm no art professional but it looks good to me. Definitely better than I can do. Haha

This group might interest you:
handcrafters , fine artists, photographers, or other things of beauty

Go to the Meet button at the top of the page and choose Groups. There is a magnifying glass near the upper right that will allow you to search for art related key words.

You have talent but none of these works appeal to me.

Better?

You have a serious gift for mental imagery, originality, and focus.

I personally like the second and fourth one from the left, but they're all at least sufficiently professional.

Certainly hope they're professional seeing as I have a degree in Art Teaching

@Evogoddess

That explains it! The second and fourth are absolutely phenomenal. It is very evident that a high level of mind was applied to them.

Oh, also--under the groups I'm sure there is an art page that you could join to connect and share your work with other artists on this site! 🙂

Mea Level 7 June 15, 2018

I really like your art work, especially the first two of the women. They're very interesting to look at.

Mea Level 7 June 15, 2018

Thank you! I love drawing women.

Very nice! I like your use of colors

I think they're excellent, particularly like the 2nd and 4th. Would love to see more of your work.

I think there is a group on here dedicated to art.

Wonder how I find it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.