Agnostic.com

2 1

Who got a stocking??? Get any coal???

No Christmass perks this year... I did love my stocking with all the goodies. Homemade judge with walnuts... yummm!

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mom mailed me the stocking that has been mine at their house for 60 years

Mmm...i sure miss my mom's homemade
Chocolate fudge. A couple of boiled eggs. Just some cheap silly stuff. I loved it. How's you mom?

@BucketlistBob she is84 and good

@btroje my poor old mom died of c.o.p.d. it was terrible for me. They had oxygen to her but it didn't work. I think she was ready to go. She was 82. I think dad was 84 when he died. My poor mom. I wish there was a heaven so she could be treated right and live like a queen. My ass hole dad, well i suppose he can stay in that middle place if that place was real. I miss my mom. Remember that you don't have much time to be with her. Take some videos of her so you can reflect.

@BucketlistBob I have a lot of photos. Believe me living far away I consider everytime I say good by might be the last time I see my parents. My dad is 94

I got no gifts this year, I did give one gift, I brought myself a 2 hour thai massage for Christmas it was amazing, Im thinking about going out to brave the boxing day sales to buy a couple more things I want and not really need 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Dec 26, 2017

Yeah... more stuff...lol. It's that way around here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.