Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Doctors Concerned About 'Irreparable Harm' To Separated Migrant Children : NPR

Shame Drumpf and shame shame shame any ICE agent that participates in such a horrendous ILLEGAL activity. It is an illegal and immoral order and they will live with that stain on their psyche forever.

HippieChick58 9 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is so so sad and cruel. To borrow a redneck Louisiana cuss word, I guaradamntee that if these families were Caucasian evangelical English speakers, every two bit white baptist, Assemblies of god, and Pentecostal church would be sending school buses to pick them up find them shelter. Brown people, nah. This pisses me off so much!

Ohub Level 7 June 16, 2018

I heard on NPR today that they have 2000 children in 'custody'. Un..fucking.believable. I am so angry. This is not the way to address illegal immigration. How can so many support this action and still live with themselves is beyond my comprehension.

Fucking fascists...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.