Agnostic.com

3 0

What are the double standards heterosexual women experience during dating the most?

Have you ever had to wait for sex, spend hours getting ready for a date, or felt like you couldn't initiate anything in the date or relationship? Did you enjoy this aspect of being chased or pampering yourself, or do you do whatever you want?

• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
optimist 4 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

be spontaneous. if it feels right it is right. you didn't have that as an answer. sometimes you just want a quicky and sometimes you want the whole shooting match but sometimes you just want a cuddle, a sleep or a chat. just play it by ear I say. there's nothing wrong with any of your choices.

Good men can be stupid when it comes time to initiate sex, so I usually take on that role, aggressive men turn me off because I feel like all they want is a conquest and then move on. Influential men, guys with a drive to climb to the top can be exciting and fun, but you need to know that you'll eventually be taking a backseat to his success and some women are ok with that, I'm not. I don't like being treated like a thing, an arm piece, and I have a brain, I have a personality, I have something to contribute, If he disrespects that, he's disrespected me, and I'm done with him.

It has been my experience that women spent far more time getting ready for a date than men ever do. As to initiates sex that has always been in women's court unless the man is bordering on being a rapist. Women communicate with a lot of nonverbal means than men do, that touch on the forearm or elbow means more than what most men think it does.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.