Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Are Whites responsible for closure of this space?

I know this space,what's your take? What could be the problem?

Humanlove 7 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. The white male founder of Amazon. Who goes to bookstores anymore other than I?

Poor management could have been a key issue.

I think demographics, rather than race, is likely responsible for the closure of this bookstore. Women who were the early proponents of feminism are getting older, and less likely to have the energy to devote to this. Younger women are less likely to get involved for these reasons: A) they have been lead to believe that feminism is the Devil's bullhorn; and B) they don't see much need for feminism, since many inequities have been eradicated and others driven underground. They don't realize that there is still a lot out there to be dealt with, not the least of which is the continuing wage disparity between men and women.

Oh, probably. If nothing else, because capitalism destroys pretty much everything.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.