Agnostic.com

1 0

How can someone like me meet new people?

I am not religious, I hate country and rap music because I do not identify with either culture that music represents. I don't hunt, I don't fish, I do enjoy being outdoors but not when its this hot all the time. All of my life I have been trying to figure out how someone like me can even begin to meet new people in Arkansas!? I am open to suggestions. Science, games, martial arts and electronic music would be some interests I have but the combination is very rare in most people in this state,but then again I don't know that many people.

Monty35792 4 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suggest joining Meetup and looking for groups with your interests. My area also has atheist meet ups which is how I met my best friends.

What is Meetup?

Good idea, I will try that. Thanks!

@Sticks48 meetup.com is a website where people can create groups with any theme they like and organize get-togethers for members. You can limit how far from you and pick/browse interests. It’s a great way to meet people.

@A2Jennifer Interesting. Thank you for the info. ☺

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.