Agnostic.com

6 1

What are some non-believer dating or social site worth joining?

If you're looking for a serious relationship with a non-believer, which online dating site should you be aware of other than this? Just so you can increase your chances.

malayang-isipan 5 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have absolutely no idea where one might find such a site. 😉

Jnei Level 8 June 19, 2018

I joined Plenty of Fish which is free to join and free to send messages, but to fully utilize the meeting part, you must pay for at least a month. I put atheist in the first sentence in my profile. I immediately got many responses from a variety of religious types. One guy listed praying together as an interest. Aack!

I used POF but didn’t like it at all. Now I’m beyond dating sites and not interested in dating. This site is just fun.... most of the time. Some people on here can get really mean & nasty

A club... Any Club.

Good question. I don't know of any. Some sites will not allow you to put your religion as athiest or agnostic. Some let you use "other". Have you tried plentonyoffish? It is free. Just be specific in the description about non-believeing. Worst thing about having someone break up with you is religion. Otherwise try christianmingle or farmersonly. Let me know if the last two work. lol Wish you the best of luck in finding a partner! If you find something that works, please let me know! I'm not exactly a womanizer.

@malayang-isipan Thanks man! I try to help. Worst thing you'd be out is a few moments of your time. If you meet someone, I'd recommend something simple like grabbing a cup of coffee. You can talk to them, in a public place. Anyone can be anyone on the internet! If you are traditional, you're really only out a cup of coffee, and if you two don't hit it off, it's only 15-30 minutes. If you decide to go out again, maybe take them to a nice, quiet dinner. Not a bar, not a dance club, not at a bonfire or grill with your buddies. Some place you can talk one on one, and get to know each other. Best advice I can give. No "Netflix and chill". You need to be able to trust the person before you go to their house (or yours) before that happens. Plus you won't be able to talk to them.

Yip, throw it up in the air and see what comes down ! You really want to get laid, don't you ?

Most humans have a physical need...

@TheGreatShadow
At least he is trying ! LOL

Hi, Malayang,

When I finally return to the US, I plan to use the new Facebook dating app being rolled out. It combines dating with meet ups at local events where you can meet people from the website in person.

But on this agnostic.com website, you earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, when you write an informational profile that includes your hobbies and interests, and answer all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Also, this website uses your profile to find member matches, so the more details you include, the better the match.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points and privileges. You get different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110480
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.