Agnostic.com

2 0

Sex Change

If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would be the top 3 things you would do ?

#sex
VAL3941 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I woke up as a woman then I would be a lesbian since I would most definitely still like women without a doubt !!!! (Kind of weird question but, gotta say it was fun ? )

How do you know you would still like women ?

@VAL3941 because it's my fantasy??....

If I woke up as a man I would march right into village hall and let the board answer to a White male regarding the embezzlement charges I lodged against them. I would then take my car in for repairs and finally I would ask the female mechanic out for a date!

Can't fault the last 2 !

@VAL3941 Not sure why you would fault the first one either but 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

@CreativelyMe
Because I don't know the story behind the village board, nor do I want too. The other two makes sense !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.