Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Sex Magic: How to Cast Spells with Your Orgasms - Broadly

I knew women had supernatural powers... Now I'm afraid of them.

...In general, when practicing with a partner, communication is very important. Luna says that you should either work together completely or keep your partner entirely in the dark about the fact that you're manifesting magic during intercourse. "Either they know what it is that you're doing, or they shouldn't know at all. Because any person who kind of knows and isn't really into it they can fuck up the whole flow of energy," she explains. "So either keep them ignorant altogether, or they know and they are going to focus on that energy as well, so it makes it that much more powerful if you are going to come together."...

..."Witchcraft in and of itself if very empowering for women... you know that all of your power is just innately within yourself," says Luna. "One of the most powerful aspects any women can have is owning her sexuality, and not being afraid of that power, and not being afraid to use that power."...

Lukian 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Magic has always been used to explain what we don't understand, and which confuses us. Especially when something isn't working the way we want it to work. The more important something is to us, the more we are compulsed to find an acceptable explanation. After all, we are programmed to try and make sense of our world from the moment we are born; and possibly even earlier.

Sex, or the lack of satisfying sex, is one of such challenges for many. So if magic makes it better, then so be it. If sex therapy helps, go there instead.

Fundamentally though, if we're unhappy within our own skins, everything else will be affected by this disability.

So if it works, stay on the path you're on; if it's not working, find another option. That's what having free will really means.

This is funny-ish. I suspect, could be wrong tho, that people use things like this as a form of achieving focus on their goals. It also gives them a sense that they tried to control their circumstances.
My late husband had a voracious interest in "Chaos magick". There were some bizarre coincidences both before & after we met. His "magic" did not work so well once he became ill however. Otoh, he did do things that the results were startling. I'll never know. He had interesting ideas about the universe.

As time went on knowing that I was an atheist drove him a little nuts, even tho i wasn't in his face about it. Or so I thought, maybe I"m more in the face than I'm aware.
My beloved late grandmother used to call me her "sacreligious little fart". LOL

In the end tho, w/regard to my husband. He was minimized as a kid by his mother, and was desperate to control his existence, and he, out of all her kids, was the most intelligent of them all , challenging her. Too erudite a creature for her to harness. She didn't know WTF to do with him, clearly, because if she did I can't help wonder if his fixation on escapism would have been such a long ingrained coping mechanism. He needed validation which she's allergic to giving. He needed enrichment every day, 24/7. She didn't give it, so he found other means to achieve it, as kids too smart for their own good tend to do, finding other ways to entertain themselves if you drop the ball on it. Ever notice how very controlling "do as I say, always" parents have kids that become wild AF? Climbing out windows in the middle of the night? Getting into shenanigans?
He was that thing. That he amounted to anything, beyond anyone's wildest dreams, was in spite of how he was raised, not because.

You know, if it makes you feel better do the thing.

Qualia Level 8 June 24, 2018

Women already have magic between their legs! They need to cast a spell?

Try Tantric Massage an yoga if you want magic with your partner.

t1nick Level 8 June 19, 2018

I missed the "witchcraft empowers women" memo. Maybe they lost my email address.

Deinan Level 4 June 19, 2018

Right. So this is more shit being piled onto the already massive steaming pile of shit that is common or garden misogyny.

Let's just drag the human race back a thousand years shall we?

Women are untrustworthy 'witches' and men their helpless victims. A narrative that still survives in places like Papua New Guinea, where suspected 'witches' are still publicly executed.

I shouldn't be surprised by Vice magazine really. It's an old haunt of alt-right, misogynistic douchebags.

[blackyouthproject.com]

you read that right.

@MARDUK

That's not what they used to think and it's not what they think in Papua New Guinea. Women still die because of this garbage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110601
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.