Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Tucker Carlson: Keeping Immigrant Families Together Threatens 'Your Country' | HuffPost

The video included blew my mind. Grasping at anything to justify that this is acceptable. It is desperation from every direction. There is no justification. The "elite"? WTF? The most elitist minded individual sits on his throne in the white house.

Stacey48 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump, speaking to his "minions" said something like 'what are these elites'. Nobody ever calls me elite. I'm rich, I'm smart, why aren't I elite?

The man is so disconnected from reality its so very sad

Agamic Level 6 June 23, 2018

So if you oppose this policy you either don't have kids or are advocating for the break up of the 'American family' . I share your anger...

They are taking pages from Nazi documents to justify the elimination of Jews and applying it to people fleeing their countries to save their children. There is nothing new here, just putting a new twist on an old scapegoat. When your government is slimier than a greased pig, you need to create evil boogeyman (or in this case children) to distract the easily swayed from what is really your intentions.

he is from the collection of asses.

Marine Level 8 June 19, 2018

This guy is real sick Republican puppy.. I used to occasionally watch his segment on Fox news before the network was pulled over here (great decision) . I only watched his show now and again..just to remind myself how awful and morally bankrupt these anchors are..they barely hide it...No spin zone shit made me chuckle..Bill..another fruitcake!

No more Fox news here anyway..yay!

@Stacey48

T**ker is a Fucker! ?

He has a smug insincere face that you just want to punch!! ??

I can't stand this Tucker dude-with-resting-bitch-face Carlson douchebag.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.