Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK The US pulls out of the United Nations Human Rights Council

The US doesn't like being called out on its own human rights record.

Ellatynemouth 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a good idea since we have a person in charge who is nether right or humane!

Another step towards dictatorship - reminds me of Japan leaving the League od Nations

They join North Korea and Iran as the other major countries refusing to join the council.

t1nick Level 8 June 19, 2018

Oh yeah - we're getting greater alright - at being awful members of the planet !

The only good thing is the more people he pisses off, the more will be against him in the next election.

EdEarl Level 8 June 19, 2018

Unbelievable. Along those lines, I'm protesting in DC this weekend. SATURDAY for the Poor People's Campaign. Join me!? It's all about human rights. we've been denied access to the Capitol Building in KY! I'll make a separate post about it.

That's great. I'd love to see a #workingclasslivesmatter campaign. The RCOM would hate it though.

So, not even lip service now.....

Unbelievable.

Who takes these decisions? Shouldn't this be based on public opinion?

@Dave75 .. which is sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110929
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.