Agnostic.com

17 0

Any non-homosapien genderfluids out there?

I self identify as a non-homosapien genderfluid atheist-agnostic christian trans non-comformist anarchist libertarian cosplayer wolf. Are there anyone others out there who self identify similarly? I'm in MN

MsAnneThrope 5 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I do not so identify; me <- one among billions. You may be confusing, but I read your bio and some comments. You are not confused. Welcome to this eclectic gathering. I'm in TX.

EdEarl Level 8 June 26, 2018

This is still funny. Thanks.

JacarC Level 8 June 25, 2018

You might not be human; your troll game is strong.

Non-homosapien?
Atheist-Agnostic Christian?
Anarchist Libertarian?

Non-homo-sapien? So, you're looking for queer dogs? Lezbo cats? Bi-monkeys? Trans-men that were once gorillas?

Blysse Level 3 June 20, 2018

Ive heard of gorillas that were once trans men. Apparently once you start regressing evolutionarily it’s hard to stop.

I think there may be one in The White House suffering an existential crisis at the moment

@sarahjustme Apologies Sarah 😮

Atheist-Agnostic Christian? LOL

This is the link for which you search...

[bulwer-lytton.com]

@MissAnneThrope I think I may have found your non-homosapien, judging by the profile pic.

@FutureFicus Is there some reason you singled me out as opposed to the profile right above me with a camel as a profile pic?

@SkotlandSkye Yours caught my eye. The camel did not.

I have enough problems just being a French, Sephardic Jewish, Native American who was born in Turkey and now identifies as a Soto Sect Zen Buddhist. I can't possibly take on anything else at this time.

Hahaha!

I think a heard of a genderfluid atheist-agnostic christian trans non-comformist anarchist libertarian cosplayer Homo Sapien Neanderthal that was on display in a museum once.

Lukian Level 8 June 20, 2018

I think I heard about that display too. It got accidentally chucked out with the garbage.

@Donotbelieve and we like you that way

@Donotbelieve. You're only like 3% Neanderthal!

@Donotbelieve that's fair, my bad.

And good luck with that, especially the cosplay thing!

Is this similar to a Furrie?

The Furries! Fighting for their right to take their passport photos in the animal they self identify as! Can't forget the Furrie Americans! They are self identified animals too!

It's very similar.

Not even gonna....this is too much even for the one with funny name, no picture and no personal life. .... Not all is lost though, I got to smile a little bit

...non homo sapien? I think we're all humans here. Is this some kind of otherkin thing?

I self identify as a wolf.

@MsAnneThrope I cannot help but laugh. I found myself saying "and I'm a teacup." My shorthand for all the things you are is "a lot."

@MsAnneThrope wolves can't use internet. Or human language. Or be kept inside city limits.

@LadyAlyxandrea please! I self - identify as a wolf. And genderfluid. And non-homosapian.

Sorry I’m a transmillenial agnostic atheist. The rest of that just sounds like city slickin to me.

Nah, I'm just a boring ol’ cis-gender, cis-race, cis-species, human, white, dude.

Ha ha ha ha ha

JacarC Level 8 June 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.