Agnostic.com

4 0

The landlady and the homeless woman

This relates to the landlord and homeless women sex for rent post.

If you were a landlady what would you require/demand of a homeless woman you decided to let live in an empty apartment you have?

What would you require in return if it were a man?

#sex
Anonbene 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been there, done that (twice), never again.

Kimba Level 7 June 20, 2018

I've let two separate women live in my upstairs , rent free . They seem to feel I should be a sugar Momma as well . Never again .

I was a Landlady for 11yrs, and owned a quad. I wouldn't have been able to keep up with my mortgage payments, and paying for necessary repairs if I had decided to let a homeless person live rent free - no matter what chores or demands they satisfied.

Keep it clean, do yardwork, help with errands, laundry,etc.-same for men and women

You and I can do all those chores in a day. What about the other 29 days of the month? Are you paying for her airconditioning? Her cooking gas? Her light bill?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.