Agnostic.com

4 2

Do you like the Bee Gees?

I've started listening to their albums the last few months and have enjoyed a lot of their songs from all eras of the band's history.

What is your favorite song(s) or what song(s) are you familiar with the band?

• 8 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 6 votes
joeymf86 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'dislike' isn't strong enough. Hate the fuckers. Id rather hear finger nails down a chalk board than hear Barry sing "how deep is your Love?" As for those satin white suits..........ugh!

A kindred soul. I never saw what the attraction was and still don't. Singing in a pitch so high only dogs can properly hear it, in ghastly outfits, simpering lyrics, utter vom!

Yep! A few of their songs are downloaded to my spotify.

YES ♥ Love them.♥

Wow....freaky. I was just today talking about this very subject. I have always preferred their pre-disco work but over the last few years I have come to appreciate their disco stuff as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111662
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.